Terms and Conditions
- 1 d’abril 2019
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
This is a site operated by Ochre Music Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11793693 and have our registered office at Unit L, Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London, NW5 1LP. Our main trading address is Unit L, Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London, NW5 1LP. Our VAT number is GB 315 0760 32.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
By using our site you accept these terms
There are other terms that may apply to you
- our Terms and Conditions of Supply will apply to purchase of items through our site.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities other reasons.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is directed to people residing in [the United Kingdom]. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Our obligations and liabilities to you in relation to products purchased through the site are set out our Terms and Conditions of Supply.
- When you agree to a subscription, you will receive a set of products - known as an “Edition” - chosen by the subscription provider on a set frequency.
- When signing up to a subscription, you agree to recurring, periodic payments - one for each Edition.
- [Ochre/Provider] will clearly describe the recurring payment amount and frequency at the time of your signup.
- The subscription offering can be [ended/retracted] by the subscription provider at their discretion.
What will you receive
- Items within an edition are set by the subscription provider and cannot be exchanged or switched for alternative items.
- We do not guarantee that all subscribers will receive exactly the same contents in each edition.
- If we are unable to provide a specific edition to you, we may provide an equivalent item or a refund.
Payment and pricing
- Only subscribers with an active subscription will be eligible to receive each monthly edition.
- You agree that Ochre may continue to take recurring payments as agreed until the subscription is terminated, or you request a cancelation (See Cancellations)
- Payment will be taken on your chosen payment method on or before the renewal date every month.
- Each edition will be sent to subscribers who are active and have made a successful payment before the end of period for the current edition.
Changes to Payments
- We may change pricing in future. If we do this you will receive a notification and option to cancel at least one month in advance.
- We may also need to adjust the schedule that payments are taken on. Similarly, if we do this you will receive notification and the option to cancel at least one month in advance.
Problems with Payments
- If your subscription payment is unsuccessful for any reason, your subscription will be considered inactive until a successful payment is taken. Ochre will make a reasonable effort to take payment in time for the relevant Edition, but this is not a guarantee.
- If Ochre fails to take a payment, we will make a reasonable effort to contact you and take payment; your subscription will be inactive until this happens.
Cancellation and refunds
Your Right of Cancellation
- You may cancel your subscription at any time up to 10 days prior to the end of each edition period.
- If you cancel within 10 days of the end of an edition period (and a successful payment has already been taken), you will still receive the current edition, but will still have the right to return the goods as standard.
- To cancel your subscription, please follow the instructions provided in your subscription confirmation email.
- If you prefer, you may also cancel by emailing Ochre Support at email@example.com
Ochre’s Right of Cancellation
Ochre reserves the right to cancel or discontinue your subscription at any time without notice, particularly in the following cases:
- One or more subscription payments have been unsuccessful;
- You breach the terms of Subscription, or other Ochre Terms & Conditions;
- Any unforeseeable events prevent us from providing the subscription as agreed.
Terms of sale and other terms
All standard terms of sale and other Ochre terms apply.